A natural sponge to gently purify and exfoliate your skin!
Made from natural konjac root (a porous vegetable), konjac sponges were first created as a way to cleanse a baby's skin, so they're a much gentler way to exfoliate dead or dry skin during your daily face wash. Infused with bamboo charcoal, they effectively unclog pores, remove excess oil, and reduce breakouts for smooth, silky skin.
Konjac sponges are a natural way to:
- Deeply cleanse skin pores to remove excess oil, blackheads, dead skin cells and dirt;
- Gently and effectively exfoliate skin resulting in smoother and softer skin;
- Nourish and hydrate skin to rejuvenate it;
- Balance pH levels of your skin to keep your skin blemish-free.
About Konjac Sponges
Konjac sponges are made from natural antimicrobial fiber of the Konjac plant. The richness in amino acid and vitamin A, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12 and C make them especially good for the skin. Moreover, the natural sponge of the konjac root is alkaline in nature and contains water, lipids, magnesium, zinc, niacin, fatty acids, and folic acid, all nutrients that collectively help nourish and smooth skin naturally.
The Konjac Sponge is perfect for daily cleansing of oily, combination or normal skin.
1. Before use soak thoroughly for 3-5 minutes in warm water.
2. Gently massage face in a circular motion
3. After use, clean, rinse well and hang to air dry.
Replace every 2-3 months.