With Beeswax, Shea Butter and Tea Tree Essential Oil
Our soothing and hydrating balm will help reduce redness and speed up the healing process of your new tattoo. Use on older tattoos to keep skin moisturized and brighten up your ink.
- Be sure your artist covers your new tattoo in a thin layer of petroleum jelly and a bandage.
- Remove the bandage after 24 hours. Gently wash the tattoo with soap and water and be sure to pat dry.
- Apply a layer of Raw Ink Tattoo Aftercare Balm twice a day, but don’t put on another bandage.
- Gently wash your tattoo area twice a day with soap and water and gently pat dry before reapplying the Raw Ink Tattoo Aftercare Balm.
- Repeat this process for 2 to 4 weeks.
- To maintain your tattoo, continue to apply our aftercare balm as needed to keep your skin moisturized.
~ Approx 1.7 oz ~
About Our Tattoo Balm
Our all natural balms are made with sweet almond oil to prevent dryness and improve elasticity; shea butter which deeply moisturizes and softens the skin and beeswax to prevent moisture loss and create a protective barrier. We've added just the right amount of tea tree essential oil to help reduce inflammation.
None of our body balms contain parabens, petroleum products, artificial fragrances, palm oil, or synthetic preservatives. All of our products have been tested on family and not on animals.
Massage a small amount of balm directly onto the tattoo and surrounding skin, allowing it to melt into the epidermis.
Keep out of eyes. Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, cera alba (beeswax), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, tocopherol (vitamin e)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) - Has a fresh, spicy camphor scent that is cleansing and revitalizing. It is most commonly used to prevent infection and speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, rashes, and other wounds. Antioxidant and cleansing properties make it one of the best essential oils for skin care to help clear pores, regulate oil production, and improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, and age spots.
I’m a big fan of Wicked Chickadee products, and their Raw Ink is no exception. While it’s a little firm for immediate use after receiving fresh ink, it is fantastic as things start to heal. It has a wonderful smell, and has just the right amount of viscosity to keep things moist.